DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION FOR Allegra Estates S.L.
Our data protection information is structured as follows:
- You are visiting our website
- You are concluding a search or marketing agreement with us
- You are contacting us by phone or the internet, visiting our shop or attending one of our marketing events
- You are contacting us by postcard
- We are looking for property for you together
- You are sending us an unsolicited application or an application based on a job advertisement
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION FOR VISITING THE WEBSITE AND THE PROPERTY SEARCH APP
This data protection information applies to the use of the website https://alegraestates.com (hereinafter referred to as “website“) and is valid from 25th February 2022.
By using the website, personal data about them will be processed, in particular:
- Personal data (e.g. e-mail address, first name, surname, title, address, telephone number – in the following “data” or “personal data”) provided by users at the time of registration on the website (e.g. in connection with contact requests);
- Personal data transferred from the user’s internet browser each time the user accesses the website and stored within log files, also known as server logs. This data comprises: IP address (Internet protocol address) of the accessing computer; the name of the accessed site; date and time of access; related URL from which the user accesses the site; the number of transferred data items; status report of successful access; session ID number;
Purpose of processing
Alegra Estates, as a responsible authority, processes the personal data of website users for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of user’s requests (legal basis is contract performance and the legitimate interest of Alegra Estates in transferring contact requests within the Alegra Estates team to the appropriate department.
- The forwarding of e-mail newsletters (website only) on the company’s own offers and advertising by the company or third parties to the legally permissible extent or based on consent. (Legal basis is either the consent or the legitimate interest of Alegra Estates in direct marketing, providing this is in accordance with the data protection and competition rules);
- For the functionality and optimization of the Alegra Estates website. (Legal basis is the legitimate interest of Alegra Estates in continuously improving the quality of the website and property app and ensuring its ease of use);
- Analysis of the website for determining user behavior and for interest-based advertising. (Legal basis is the consent.)
- Identification and possible blocking of users who have installed a so-called ad blocker and who thereby block advertising. (Legal basis is the legitimate interest of Alegra Estates of providing users who do not block advertising with wholly or partially web-financed offers);
- In order to prevent fraudulent activities or misuse on the website and to observe the legal stipulations for secure websites. (Legal basis is the legitimate interest of Alegra Estates in eliminating faults, ensuring system security and identifying unauthorized access attempts or accesses.)
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is GDPR Article 6(1)(a), if the processing is based on consent, Article 6(1)(b) if the basis for processing is a contractual relationship and Article 6(1)(f) if the basis is the legitimate interests of Alegra Estates.
If the legal basis is your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. If the legal basis is a legitimate interest, you are also entitled in principle to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. Article 21 GDPR applies in this respect.
Nature of supply of personal data and the consequences of objection
The provision of personal data by users is voluntary. They may freely decide whether to make personal data available to Alegra Estates and may subsequently revoke their consent to the processing of personal data which have already been made available. The revocation may mean that the Alegra Estates website is no longer usable.
Access to data
The personal data is processed by Alegra Estates and (in respect of individual items) particularly by
- Employees (permanent employees such as job-holders and independent property consultants) and consultants authorized to administer the website and provide the associated services;
- Third-party supplier companies (e.g. IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which Alegra Estates has outsourced processing services as part of a job processing agreement.
Information about the data
As the responsible authority, we are able to provide information about your personal data. However, this information may only be given for the following reasons:
- In the case of fulfillment of legal obligations or obligations arising from regulations and guidelines under national or European laws.
- For defense in court in the case of a legal dispute.
Disclosure of data
If your query relates to offers from other companies working alongside Alegra Estates, Alegra Estates transfers the personal data entered by you in this case to the respective company with your prior consent or on the basis of its legitimate interests. Other than this, your personal data will not be disclosed by Alegra Estates.
Disclosure of data in non-EEA countries
Alegra Estates will not transfer any personal data to non-EEA countries without your consent. The servers used by Alegra Estates are located within the European Union.
In cases where personal data is transferred to countries that do not offer the same level of protection as within the European Union and you have not expressly agreed to the transfer of your data to those countries by way of your consent, Alegra Estates will ensure that certain contractual obligations under applicable data protection law (including the execution of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Union) are agreed with each service provider unless Alegra Estates can invoke other legal grounds for the transfer of personal data.
Saving and deleting of data
Alegra Estates saves personal data for the time necessary for achieving the purposes for which the data was collected and processed, including any retention period stipulated under the applicable legislation (e.g. retention of accounting records) and in any case for a maximum of 24 months after the personal data was collected.
In addition to the above-mentioned processing of personal data, cookies and other tracking technologies are stored on your end device during or after your visit to Alegra Estates.
Cookies are small text files that are sent when visiting our website and stored in the user’s browser. If the corresponding website is called up again, the user’s browser sends the contents of the cookies back and thus enables the user to be identified. Third-party technologies such as scripts, pixels and tags, which Alegra Estates integrates for advertising purposes, also set cookies on your end device.
Certain cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies), others are stored in the user’s browser for a specified time or permanently and then delete themselves automatically (so-called temporary or permanent cookies).
Which cookies does Alegra Estates use in general?
Depending on their function and purpose, cookies are divided into various categories by Alegra Estates.
“Essential” and “functional” cookies are required to enable Alegra Estates to provide the online offering in a secure and user-friendly manner. This category includes, for example:
- Cookies that serve to identify or authenticate our users and
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries.
These cookies enable you to navigate through the Alegra Estates online offers and use the functions as desired. Without these cookies, the essential services of Alegra Estates cannot be provided. They are only used when you visit our online offers and are usually deleted after closing your browser. They are also used to retrieve the optimized website display when accessed with a mobile device so that your data volume is not unnecessarily depleted.
The legal basis for setting these cookies is the legitimate interest of Alegra Estates that online services can be used securely and easily and that the quality of the online services and content is constantly improved.
No consent is required for the use of “essential” and “functional” cookies. They cannot be deactivated.
The legal basis for the use of these cookies is your consent.
Links to social media pages
This website contains links to the main social media network sites (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). These are not embedded social media plug-ins, but a link through which no personal data is transmitted to the social media operators.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to information on the processing of your personal data (for example, the origin of this data, the processing purpose, the modalities of the data processing). Under certain conditions, you are also entitled to object to data processing in the future, to restrict it or to request that the data be deleted. Finally, you can prevent the sending of advertising material or the implementation of market research or commercial communications at any time.
In summary, you have a right to
- deletion (or to be forgotten),
- limitation of processing,
- data portability,
- objection to the processing of your personal data,
- complaint to the supervisory authorities.
Please note that your right to deletion is subject to certain restrictions. For instance, we need not or may not delete any data which we need to retain for a further period under a statutory retention period. Data needed by us for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims are also excepted from your right to deletion.
To exercise the above rights and to request information, users may write to the following e-mail address email@example.com or postal address Allegra Real Estates S.L., Avenida del Carmen 9, Edificio Puertosol, Local 2B, 29680 Estepona, Málaga, Spain. Similarly, users may at any time revoke consent to, correct and delete the processing of their data.